We offer the following treatments for disease and pain management:
- Laser (100% pain free) Acupuncture
- Cupping Therapy
- Auricular Therapy
- Herbal Medication
Our Services Includes:
- Flexi appointments
- Secure parking
- Customised consultations
- Discounted Packages
- Individual Personalised attention
- Latest Laser technology
- Computerised diagnosis
- Computerised management
Latest computer software allows us to better manage individual consultations and overall progress.
Each treatment is graphically plotted on a “health condition progress” chart thereby optimising on performance.
Representation of acupuncture points on the body, a rich software tool in aiding with “Patient Education”. Acupuncture points are different in nature, functionality and indications. A list of the points functions can be seen in the diagram below
1. Rheumatic and arthritic conditions. These are the most common conditions for which acupuncture is used. The conditions under this heading include all if the following: tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, all the painful shoulder problems, neck problems, lumbago and other back problems, wrist pain, hip, knee and ankle problems and any other painful condition of muscle, ligaments or other soft tissue disturbances, such as shin splints.
2. Sports injuries: These respond dramatically to acupuncture with needles or laser which will often increase the healing response by 30 to 50%.
3. Neurological disorders: These include trigeminal neuralgia of the face, post herpetic neuralgia (pain during and after shingles), headaches and migraines, occipital neuralgia, sciatica, intercostals neuralgia
4. Paralysis: Bells palsy (facial paralysis) and stroke patients.
5. Allergy problems: hay fever, some asmathics, eczema and other skin problems.
6. Tone ups: Many conditions will improve with a course of acupuncture treatment since this improves function and assists the system to function better. These include fatigue, M.E. syndrome, low resistance with recurrent colds and flu.
7. Miscellaneous conditions: Herpes zoster (shingles), depressions and anxiety, irritable bowel problems, sinusitis.
8. Gynaecological problems: painful periods, PMS, infertility, endometriosis.
9. Cigarette and alcohol addiction, obesity or overweight.
10. Chronic prostatitis