I have problems with nervous system after I had shingles and it was bad for me. Then more than a year ago I ended up in hospital with alsur because of medication I went through few months of treatment with Dr. Patel for laser acupuncture and Chinese medication.
I recovered about 95%. The other 5% is only sensitivity but the irritation on the skin is on a minimal basis. I can sleep better at night minimal irritation and pain.
I recommend everyone that has the same problem should go directly for laser acupuncture and not to go for the medicine.
- Acupuncture & Traditional
Chinese MedicineShop 18a
Gauteng Springs CBD(011) 733-4533
- Mobile: (082) 627-9000
Clinic HoursMon9h00 - 17h00Tue9h00 - 17h00Wed9h00 - 17h00Thu9h00 - 17h00Fri*9h00 - 17h00Sat9h00 - 13h00*Closed Fridays between
12h00 and 14h00