Testimonials

First Time Acupuncture Whilst On Tour – B

I also came to Dr. Muhammed Patel with some persistent upper back and shoulder pain that occurred due to excessive travel and teaching. After one session, the acupuncture was able to relieve the back and shoulder pain that numerous massages were unable to treat. I am honestly amazing by the effectiveness of acupuncture and would highly recommend it for a

... Read more »

First Time Acupuncture Whilst On Tour – C

I was once quite skeptical about acupuncture. But I have definitely become a believer. My son had hurt his foot badly and could not stand on it at all. We had to get him crutches and he was even in a wheelchair for some time. After only two sessions of acupuncture, he was literally able to stand on the injured

... Read more »

I lost 3 years off my life

After 3 years of pain I met Dr Patel, its now a week after our first visit and my first treatment and I can honestly say that my pain levels have gone down from a 10 being extreme to a 4. He advised me on some very good herbal meds and treated me with the lazer accupuncture and today I

... Read more »

Shingles and My Nervous System Sorted Out

I have problems with nervous system after I had shingles and it was bad for me. Then more than a year ago I ended up in hospital with alsur because of medication I went through few months of treatment with Dr. Patel for laser acupuncture and Chinese medication.
I recovered about 95%. The other 5% is only sensitivity but

... Read more »